Pages


Friday, November 14, 2008

Write What You Think and Make Money At ReviewStream.com

I chanced upon this great website where you can write reviews about anything and everything under the sun and get paid. This site pays you US$2 for every accepted review that you write and you can withdraw funds thru paypal once you reach US$50. That means 25 accepted reviews.

Don't fret if your reviews get rejected. You can always re-submit them and click on the 'accept bulk rate' check box and you will get paid much leser but based on what I read on the web, your review will almost always get accepted.

I personally just like this avenue of writing how I feel about particular product or service and sharing the experience with fellow netizens. I have a few reviews accepted already. Here are a few of my reviews... just to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment