Pages


Friday, April 27, 2018

2 Power Oils for Face - Helichrysum and Frankincense


A few friends asked what I was doing to my face. They said it was looking good, pores look tight and the marks I have from pimples getting faint.

Could be the exercise regime I started. Could be the stricter sleep hours. But I think it has something to do with me mixing essential oils to my skincare. I use a drop of helichrysum and frankincense respectively for day and night with my moisturiser. Many thanks to a dear Friend who introduced me to these 2 oils for skincare use. She has shared many more tips so I am going to try them one by one. So keep a look out for at this space!



For learning, helichrysum and frankincense also have many uses besides for skin care. Sharing some images for knowledge too.



As usual, you know to contact the Domestic Goddess to find out more. Happy to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment