Pages


Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My 30 Days Challenge of No Pimple Picking

I just read the most enlightening website, Stop Picking On Me, on pimple picking and the horrible damage it can do to the skin. Everyone knows the damage pimple picking can bring but until you read the facts that are logically laid out to you, you never know how bad it is.

The nasty results of picking? Scarring, skin pigmentation, infection, cancer, aging etc... you name it.

To be honest, I am scared out of my wits. The aftermath of picking is really not pretty. So I am declaring myself to a 30 days challenge of no pimple picking. It will definitely be tough as I am so used to gravitating myself to the mirror to check out my zits (especially now when Star Wars is still in battle) and find the one or two that look ready for me to pop them.

Today is Day 1. Let's see how I fare...

No comments:

Post a Comment