Pages


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Free Samples from Everyday Minerals Have Arrived!

After hearing so much about mineral makeup and their benefits, I have finally jumped onto the mineral makeup bandwagon! I learnt about mineral makeup brands offering free samples from Vivawoman and decided to give it a try at Everyday Minerals. And they have arrived! Yay!


Real steal for small shipping charge


I ordered the free sample kit from Everyday Minerals and all I had to pay was shipping charge of US$4.55. I get 3 foundation powder, a blusher and a concealer. I thought it was a real steal for just the shipping charge as the sample sizes could possibly go a long way. The good thing is also that you can order endless sample kits as the key to finding the perfect mineral blend for your skin shade is to try, try and try.







What came in my sample kit were:

1. Olive - Golden Medium (Matte)
2. Buff - Beige Neutral (Original Glo)
3. Beige - Medium Beige Neutral (Matte)
4. Salon Fun - Blusher
5. Multi-Tasking Concealer


I will follow up with updates on how my samples are going. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment