Pages


Friday, February 13, 2009

Promotion: Benefit Valentines’ Day Special – 14% off all orders


This came into my inbox and I had to spread the love to all my readers out there.

In celebration of Valentines’ Day, Benefit is offering a 14% discount off all orders from 13 Feb 09 to 15 Feb 09. Just type in code BEMINE09 to enjoy this offer. Don’t forget to combine it with other free shipping codes as well - WORLD115 (free international shipping for orders above US$115) or PRETTY50 (free standard US shipping for orders above US$50) to bring down your total charge.

Oh, the free BADgal Blue mascara and free samples still stand with every order!

(P/S: I am still waiting for my order since 30 Jan. What's taking them so long? I wonder which part of the world my Benefit cosmetics are right now?)

No comments:

Post a Comment